IPPC provides the entire range of engineering consulting services necessary for industrial activities. Our services include:
- Industrial facilities licensing. IPPC undertakes the development of all the required studies for the establishment and the operation of any industrial unit. These include environmental impact assessments (EIAs), installation and operation permits, fire safety studies, water use permits, effluents solid and hazardous waste management, adoption of best available techniques (BAT) in accordance with EU and national legislation, mandatory and voluntary environmental reporting, environmental and energy audits.
- Industrial facilities operation. IPPC undertakes the responsibility for all annual reports (ePRTR, VOCs, waste reporting, GHG emissions, etc), supervises environmental measurements and provides occupational H&S services.
- Industrial and Business Areas licensing. IPPC undertakes the preparation of all the required studies for industrial and business areas licensing, including environmental permitting, management of effluents and solid wastes and search for funding opportunities.
- Development and implementation of quality and environmental management systems. IPPC undertakes the initial development, implementation and inspection of quality (ISO 9001), environmental management (ISO 14001), monitoring and reporting of greenhouse gases (ISO 14064) and carbon footprinting (ISO 14067) systems.
- Feasibility studies for new investment. IPPC collaborates with new investors from the initial stage of the concept of a business idea to its implementation in order to help them cope with the maze of procedures required.
Download our leaflet explaining the services we provide to industrial facilities (Greek)