IPPC SA provides the entire range of engineering consulting services necessary for industrial activities. Our services include:
- Industrial facilities licensing. IPPC undertakes the development of all the required studies for the establishment and the operation of any industrial site. These include social & environmental impact assessments (SEIA), installation & operations permits, fire safety studies, Seveso studies, best available techniques (BAT) studies in accordance with EU and Greek legislation, environmental reporting environmental & energy audits.
- Industrial facilities operation. IPPC undertakes the responsibility for all annual environmental reports (ePRTR, VOCs, waste registry, IED reports, GHG emissions, )
- Modelling of environmental impacts. IPPC undertakes air dispersion modelling studies for complex industrial facilities and noise diffusion modelling.
- Development and implementation of management systems. IPPC undertakes the initial deployment, implementation and audit for quality systems (ISO 9001), environmental management (ISO 14001), monitoring & reporting of GHG emissions (ISO 14064, GHG protocol, IPCC 2006), project carbon footprint (ISO 14067), occupational health & safety (ISO 45001) and energy management (ISO 50001).
- Feasibility studies for new investments. IPPC collaborates with new investors from the initial stage of the concept of a business idea to its implementation in order to help them cope with the maze of procedures required. Let’s plan your new investment together!
Download our leaflet explaining the services we provide to industrial facilities (Greek)